Neem Oil Shampoo - Soothes and Prevents Itching - Professional Size
Size: 1 Gallon
- Warren London Dog Oatmeal Neem Oil Shampoo removes dirt and grime without stripping the coat's natural oils. It is professionally formulated for dog grooming all coats and is a great dog shampoo for itching skin- Helps prevent itching and dandruff
- Will Not Disrupt Topical Flea & Tick Preventives- Use in conjunction with your favorite Citronella Spray Collar For Dogs or other products that provide itching skin relief to your dog coat.
- Soothing Relief- This oatmeal shampoo for dogs contains oat proteins, vitamins A, D, & E, and almond oil to provide itchy skin relief- The added Neem Oil works wonders to address irritation caused by bites.
- Refreshing Citrus Scent- This deodorizing dog shampoo has a soft odor neutralizing scent which makes it considered the best shampoo for smelly dogs
- Works On All Coats & Breeds- Puppy and cat safe- Great dog shampoo for yorkies, english bulldogs, boston terriers, or other itching dogs
Directions: For best results, use 1-2 times week . Use warm water and wet your dog thoroughly. Apply enough Warren London shampoo to make a rich lather. Cover all parts of the coat and be extra careful around the face and eyes. Let stand for 5-10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. For best results, repeat process.
Ingredients: Deionized water concentrated surfactant blend (coconut base shampoo), neem oil, hydrolized oat proteins, Vitamins A, D & E, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, almond oil, cherry extract, EGDS, EDTA, blend of oils for moisturizers, DMDH, Yellow #5, FD & C Red #1