Deep Cleaning Paw Fizz Tablets - Eliminate Paw Licking!
Warren London Deep Cleaning Paw Fizz Tablets and Fizz Balls for Dogs - Helps Stop Paw Licking
- Deep Cleans - Natural tea tree oil fights fungus, bacteria, and yeast which irritate paws
- Soothes & Conditions - Seaweed and botanical extracts replenish, moisturize, and hydrate paw pads - Leaves paws feeling soft, conditioned, and comfortable
- Easy Application - Simply dissolve tablet in water, soak paw for 4-5 minutes, and rinse.
- Solves Paw Licking Irritation - Fizz tabs prevent the conditions which trigger dogs to excessively lick their paws and cause further irritiation
- Pamper Your Pup - Treat your pet to this lush spa treatment. Every pet deserves a spa day!
Directions: Use 1 to 2 times weekly. Fill tub or sink with warm water just above the dog’s feet. Drop 1 tablet or 2 Fizz Balls into the tub and let paws soak for 4-5 minutes. After soaking their feet, wash off with clean warm water and dry. Keep an eye on your dog at all times so they do not drink the water.
How Many Fizz Tablets/Balls To Use: For an average size bathtub filled up above a dogs paws, we recommend 1 tablet or 2 fizz balls for a small dog, 3 for a large dog. If you are using a basin that is compared to an average size sink filled above a dogs paws, you can use 1 fizz ball or 2 if desired.
Ingredients: Fumaric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sorbitol, PEG-180, Maltodextrin, Fragrance, Menthol, C10-C18, Triglycerides, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Equisetem , Arvense (Horsetail) Grass Extract, Laminaria Digita (Kelp) Extract, Thymol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Sucrose Stearate, Chloramine-T, Blue 1 (Cl 42090)
To order by phone, call 845-634-1412 or email Info@WarrenLondon.com