- Easy To Use Spray - Keep your dog's paws clean and fresh in between bathes & Deep Cleaning Paw Fizz Soaks. Specifically formulated to combat itch and irritation in dog paws, but this versatile spray can also be applied to irritated areas on the dog's coat.
- Helps Eliminate Paw Irritation - Natural tea tree oil fight allergy causing irritants that trigger itching. The ideal paw soother and hot-spot treatment for dogs paws. Stop paw licking for good!
- Cleanses Paws - This product doesn't just sooth and provide itch relief for dogs, but this dog paw cleaner keeps paw pads fresh and helps remove dirt and irritants that are accumulated during walks and everyday life.
- Conditions & Strengthens - Aloe Vera helps soothe, moisturize, and hydrate paw pads. Leaves paws conditioned and comfortable.
- Groomer Recommended - Apply anytime, but a great compliment to any grooming visit after using dog nail clippers, dog nail file, or other grooming tools. This is the perfect product to use in between Paw Fizz Soaks.
Directions: Intended for use on dogs over 8 weeks old. Do not use on cats. Use as needed, up to once daily or after 24 hours have passed since the last soak with Warren London Deep Cleaning Paw Fizz Tablets. Gently wipe away dirt & grime from the intended area, and spray 1-2 times.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, SD-40 Alcohol, Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Methyl Salicylate