Critter Color Tips
Critter Color customized color system is very versatile. Here are some great tips!
- Colors are UV sensitive, and may change color when exposed to sunlight, just shake the jar and the color will return to normal
-You can use critter color straight from the bottle with a tint brush
- Dilute the product until you can get it to move through a spray pump bottle and mist critter color on the pets coat
- You can also dilute the product until you can move it through an air brush system.
- Once you apply the color to the pet, use a dryer on a low setting similar to using a personal hair dryer. Once the product has moved past a splatter stage, you can up the drying speed.
- You can control color depth by applying multiple layers, more layers means brighter colors and longer holding time.
- Colors will wash or fade out over time, washing coat with speed up the process.
- Side-by-side color is easy to do with this product. Just apply the color where you wish and dry - Use caution when drying, so you do not cross contaminate the colors
- Can you use on a wet coat, but we suggest that you use a damp, really good towel dried coat; so that when you dry the color applied it does not splatter.