Deep Cleaning Paw Fizz Tablets - Paw Soak Helps Eliminate Paw Licking!
Size: Available in 12 Tablets or 75 Fizz Balls
- Easy To Use Spa Treatment - Simply drop a paw wash tablet into water to dissolve and fizz. Soak paws for 5 minutes while massaging throughout. Soak in a tub, or use with your favorite paw plunger, bath brush, dog cleaning system, or other dog accessories.
- Helps Eliminate Paw Irritation - Natural tea tree oil fight allergy causing irritants that trigger itching. The ideal paw soother and hot-spot treatment for dogs paws. Stop paw licking for good!
- Cleanses Paws - This product doesn't just sooth and provide itch relief for dogs, but this dog paw cleaner keeps paw pads fresh and helps remove dirt and irritants that are accumulated during walks and everyday life.
- Conditions & Strengthens - Seaweed extract helps soothe, moisturize, and hydrate paw pads. Leaves paws conditioned and comfortable. Use with or in place of other dog paw protection products such as dog socks, booties, paw balm lotion, or paw defense wax.
- Groomer Recommended - Apply anytime, but a great compliment to any grooming visit after using dog nail clippers, dog nail file, or other grooming tools. Combine with a dog nail polish or milk bath treatment to round out the dog's spa day!
Directions: Use 1 to 2 times weekly. Fill tub or sink with warm water just above the dog’s feet. Drop 1 tablet or 2 Fizz Balls into the tub and let paws soak for 4-5 minutes. After soaking their feet, wash off with clean warm water and dry. Keep an eye on your dog at all times so they do not drink the water.
How Many Fizz Tablets/Balls To Use: For an average size bathtub filled up above a dogs paws, we recommend 1 tablet or 2 fizz balls for a small dog, 3 for a large dog. If you are using a basin that is compared to an average size sink filled above a dogs paws, you can use 1 fizz ball or 2 if desired.
Ingredients: Fumaric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sorbitol, PEG-180, Maltodextrin, Fragrance, Menthol, C10-C18, Triglycerides, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Equisetem , Arvense (Horsetail) Grass Extract, Laminaria Digita (Kelp) Extract, Thymol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Sucrose Stearate, Chloramine-T, Blue 1 (Cl 42090)
To order by phone, call 845-634-1412 or email Info@WarrenLondon.com