Cleopatra's Doggy Milk Bath
Size: Available in 12 Oz or 32 Oz
- Spa-like Treatment - The Milk Bath will immediately transform your dog's temperament and the environment around them into one of tranquility and calmness - Once the powdered Milk Bath is poured into warm water, the soak turns into an effervescent milky delights as tiny bubbles gently massage and soothe your dog's coat. Stress will melt away!
- Two Unique Applications - Either Soak or Spray-On - Dissolve the Powdered Milk Bath in a bath tub to soak and apply like a traditional Dog Shampoo - Or Dissolve the Powder in a Spray Bottle to Spray-On, Brush-Through, and Rinse-Out.
- Conditioning & Soothing Results - The premium and natural ingredients act as a gentle cleanser and soothing moisturizer which leave the dog's coat feeling like silk. This is a great alternative or compliment to typical sensitive skin dog shampoo, dog shampoo for dry itchy skin, dog dandruff shampoo, spray on dog shampoo, or dog bath bomb.
- Premium & Simple Ingredients - The 100% Natural Whole Milk Powder and Honey add to the naturally soothing and conditioning experience! Made in USA
- Subtle & Long Lasting Honey Scent - A superior fragrance when compared to a typical dog shampoo for smelly dogs.
Directions: For best results, use 2-3 times per month. Fill bathtub to a normal level (up to dog's mid-chest). Add 2-4 Tablespoons or more if desired to the warm water. Throughly massage the milky water into the coat and let the dog soak for a minimum of 2-3 minutes. Alternative Application: Fill a 16 oz spray bottle with water and add 1-2 Tablespoons of Milk Powder. Shake Well. After wetting the dog, spray liberally all over the dog and massage the product into their coat. Let sit for 2-3 minutes followed by light rinse.
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, LAC (Whole Dry Milk), Butyris, LAC (Buttermilk Powder), MEL (Honey), Parfum (Fragrance), Silica, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxhydrocinnamate, Xathan Gum, Citric Acid