All dogs need some kind of grooming to look and feel great. Going to a fancy dog spa is always an option but a cheaper and just as productive and fulfilling alternative can be to give your dog a spa day right at home! Warren London has provided a whole line of unique products that were meant for pampering your pup. Not only will your dog love it, this will be a great time to bond with your best friend.
1. Clip and Files Nails - Start your dog spa day with a great Pawdicure. Making sure your dog's nails are kept short is important. Its not easy with all dogs to cut their paws but starting when they are young helps the process. You can use Warren London nail files to files them down so they are not sharp or you can walk the dog on concrete to help smooth them down.
2. Clean Paws - Warren London's Deep Cleaning Paw Fizz Tablets will serve multiple purposes to get you started. Fill the bathtub up about 6 inches and make sure the whole paw is fully submerged in the water. Drop in one fizz tablet and soak for 5-10 minutes. This product will clean the paws while also fighting any fungus or bacterial infections which is very common these days. There is also seaweed extract in these tablets which will help to soften and moisturize there paw pads.
3. Brush Teeth, Clean Ears - While your dog is soaking their paws, this is the perfect opportunity to brush their teeth and clean their ears. It is very important to keep their teeth clean by brushing at least 3-4 times a week. A build up of plaque and tartar will lead to gum disease and other serious issues. The Warren London Instant Ear Cleaner is a quick effective way to clean out a wax buildup, infection or any odors coming from the ear canal.
4. Revitalize Paws - Once out of the bath, dry their paws completely. At this time, spray some of the Warren London Grapeseed Oil Paw Revitalizer directly onto the paw pads. Take your finger and rub it into the paws. This product works great on paws that are dry, damaged or cracked. It is filled with antioxidants and vitamins which help to keep them healthy and feeling soft.
5. Bath - Give your dog that clean, soft and shiny coat that helps them look and feel great. The all-natural Warren London 2-in-1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner will clean their coat with a long lasting scent while using the coconut cream to give their coat a super soft feel. After the bath, dry completely with a towel.
6. After Bath Conditioner or Hydrating Butter - Once dried, you have the option to spray the Warren London 10-in-1 After Bath Spray directly onto the coat or you can rub in the Warren London Hydrating Butter - For Skin & Coat. Brushing either of these products in will help to spread it evenly around. They both contain many advantages which include an amazing scent, aromatherapeutic, gets rid of knots and mats, adds a soft feel and more! Let either of these soak into the coat for 5 minutes and do not rinse off.
7. Polish - The final step to your dog's exciting and relaxing spa day will come to an end after you paint their nails. Warren London came out with the only patented, safe for dogs water based polish. Warren London has 5 regular Pawdicure Polish Pens or 4 Neon Pawdicure Polish Pens. Many dogs have dark nails and we recommend one layer of white before applying the color to help it show much better. This polish is long lasting and will give your dog that final great look. Check out our gallery of some of our nail polish dog models!